About Us

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Baker's Delight - Goodies for the Kitchen

Don't know about you all but I'm always looking for fun, new gadgets for the kitchen, ones that bring a bit of joy and might actually get used as well. Here's a quick rundown of some of my favorites discovered recently.

Just so pretty to look at, I can only imagine fun to use as well.
Anthropology measuring cups
Measuring Cups from Anthropology
Clever and such a cute way for displaying my many cook books.
Rolling Pin Bookends Project With Instructions
I am horrible at converting measurements without having a cheat sheet. 
This one would sure be handy and visible while I was actually baking.
Vinyl Sticker Kitchen Measurements
Vinyl Sticker Cooking Measurements
I want to have someone get married that loves to bake, just so I can get this as a gift for them. Lovely detailing and would make beautiful shortbread cookies.
Valek Engraved Rolling Pins
Valek Engraved Rolling Pins
With harvest season upon us, it's the perfect time to bake up some pies, even store a few in the freezer to bake later. (Baker's tip! Make your pies in the pie plate, freeze, then remove and place in a large Ziploc until ready to bake. Just place back in the pie plates when ready to bake.)
Leslie Freeman Pie Plates
Leslie Freeman Hand Crafted Pie Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment