About Us

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Making Your Own Brand of Steak Seasoning

I have a few homemade seasonings that are my "go to" when I cook. Throwing together your own special seasonings is so easy and doesn't have all the extra added unneeded chemicals in it.


I buy dried spices bulk and then make batches of the seasonings and pass the extras on to family and friends. These also make great gifts as well.

My favorite Montreal Steak Seasoning uses this blend provided by Tiffany at Don't Waste the Crumbs:
INGREDIENTS
  • 4 tsp coarse salt
  • 1 Tbsp cracked pepper
  • 1 Tbsp onion flakes
  • ½ Tbsp crushed red pepper
  • ½ Tbsp thyme
  • ½ Tbsp rosemary
  • ½ Tbsp coriander seed
  • ½ Tbsp dill
  • 1 tsp garlic flakes

If you are looking for more ideas on seasoning blends you can put together, check out our Pinterest board filled with links to Sauces, Salsas, Marinades and Seasonings.

No comments:

Post a Comment