About Us

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Terrariums

My Mom has a real knack for making beautiful terrariums, which inspired my daughter to try her hand at it. The result was a table full of terrariums.



Mom made a good suggestion in buying bigger pots of your succulents and then breaking them into smaller pieces for smaller terrariums. It is much more cost effective if you plan on creating a whole bunch like my daughter did.

It started out with this cute small one.


And she was having so much fun, she kept going.


Then we looked through my stash of items to see what I had she use to make a few more, especially one for me.


 I had this large vase and she gave me something that is supposedly "hard to kill". I have a real green thumb for outdoor plants but tend to let my indoor plants die due to lack of water :(


She was just giddy after making these and thought it was so much fun!You can find out more on how to make your own terrarium at Real Simple. This link also shares a step-by-step video guide on how to make your own. Quite simple, but if you have an amazing daughter like I do, you can sweet talk her into making one for you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment